Law Firm in Maui
Meet Our Maui Attorneys
Our knowledgeable and experienced attorneys use their varied experiences to help our clients. Learn more about our Maui law firm.
Joy Yanagida started Yanagida & Associates in 1991, specializing in business law, real estate disputes, and family law. She received her J.D. from the Boalt Hall School of Law at the University of California at Berkeley and her A.B. with distinction from Stanford University.
She is admitted to practice law in Hawaii, the U.S. District Court for the District of Hawaii, the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. She also is an inactive member of the California and District of Columbia bars.
Before starting Yanagida & Associates, Ms. Yanagida served in these positions:
- Associated with Dickstein, Shapiro & Morin in Washington, D.C.
- Of counsel, Center for International Environmental Law, Washington D.C.
- White House staff attorney, Task Force on Iran Contra Matters (“Tower Commission”)
- Attorney-adviser, U.S. State Department Office of the Legal Adviser
- Adjunct professor, Washington College of Law, American University
Get help from our experienced and knowledgeable attorneys. Contact us for assistance with your legal dispute.